It is difficult to overestimate the importance of the correct answer to the question of how the product will satisfy the needs of the end user. It is a mixture of science and art, experience and intuition, which brings us to a true understanding of the Users’ needs and helps choose the best ways to meet them.
User surveys, market analysis, prioritization, definition of specific business requirements and criteria for their achievement and many other things make part of the strategic planning stage.
- Strategic planning workshops
- Identification and analysis of competitors
- Creating business and marketing requirements
- Product roadmapping
- Determination of priorities
- Conducting user surveys
- Outlining timeline and schedule